15449 Lakes Of Delray Blvd APT 208, Delray Beach, FL 334842 beds, 2 baths, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $120,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Assigned
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00424623410032080
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46623349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15449 Lakes Of Delray Boulevard APT 208
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33484 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 73.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 382.1% higher than in Kings Point, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33484 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kings Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33484 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.