1545 Bee Hollow Rd, Vinton, VA 241794 beds, 2 baths, 1,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This home would be perfect for a man or woman needing extra garage space for storage, for a heavy equipment or auto mechanic, for gardeners, or those wanting small animals like chickens or goats. The garage is 30 ft wide x 46 feet long x 12 feet high at the wall.
The garage has now been updated with a paint job inside and outside, new 5 inch gutters with 4 inch downspouts and gutter guard. A mason has regrouted any blocks that needed it. The gable ends have been replaced with new siding.
The house has also been updated with new plastered walls and paint, and new windows are being added. The handicapped access has been removed and the paneling in the den has been removed and walls have been plastered. The foundation has been stuccoed and the chimneys have new caps.
Some of the pictures are no longer valid, but I will post more updated photos when the house is cleaned up. I am waiting for replacment windows to be installed and then the hardwood floors will be sanded.
There is potential for more building sites on the wooded back boundary of the property. There are deer, groundhogs and other wild game on the wooded land. There is a creek and spring house.
The house has its own well and septic.
The home has two fireplaces, two paved driveways, two bedrooms on the main floor with two smaller bedrooms on the upper level.
The kitchen has oak cabinets and the laundry room is conveniently located off the kitchen.
The people on Bee Hollow Road like their privacy, but are friendly. Some have lived here since childhood. There are some very nice homes and other homes are smaller but with plenty of acres of outdoor space. The area is teeming with wild game.
- Lot: 11.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 387 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 7 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- dog lot, room for small animals like goats, chickens
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,839 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2111625832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1545 Bee Hollow Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 0 Bee Hollow Rd Vinton, VA--------
- 4239 Jordantown Rd Vinton, VA$235K33--
- 3519 Jordantown Rd Vinton, VA--------
- 312 Piney Branch Rd Blue Ridge, VA$219K32--
- 304 Pineybranch Rd Blue Ridge, VA$43K32938
- 108 W Grove Rd Blue Ridge, VA$212K321,800
- 107 Crest Ct Blue Ridge, VA$192K321,568
- 1044 Saunders Rd Vinton, VA$74K31--
- 109 W Grove Rd Blue Ridge, VA$165K321,568
- 1381 Nemmo Rd Vinton, VA$320K532,660
- 1377 Bore Auger Rd Blue Ridge, VA$218K32.51,704
- 2264 Jordantown Rd Thaxton, VA$117K32.52,000
- 107 Meadowlark Rd Blue Ridge, VA$214K321,620
- 1395 Saunders Rd Vinton, VA$194K321,600
- 2262 Jordantown Rd Thaxton, VA$333K43.53,500
- 5264 Jordantown Rd Vinton, VA$153K321,222
- 1119 Garner Rd Vinton, VA$154K322,002
- 1072 Garner Rd Vinton, VA$157K31912
- 105 Meadowlark Rd Blue Ridge, VA----0.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.