1545 Lake Dr, Loveland, CO 805386 beds, 7.5 baths, 10,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 80 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $1,079,806
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 735034
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 729 sqft
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,054 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: R1275968
- Zillow Home ID: 13883939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1545 Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% lower than in Loveland, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1441 Lake Dr Loveland, CO$338K333,146
- 9 Gregg Dr Loveland, CO$364K233,284
- 1553 Lake Dr Loveland, CO$254K522,292
- 8 Marmac Dr Loveland, CO$235K222,236
- 5 Gregg Dr Loveland, CO$266K221,628
- 7 Marmac Dr Loveland, CO$186K21988
- 6 Marmac Dr Loveland, CO$243K221,595
- 1439 Lake Dr Loveland, CO$408K222,177
- 9 Marmac Dr Loveland, CO$327K332,183
- 6 Gregg Dr Loveland, CO$228K422,728
- 10 Gregg Dr Loveland, CO$526K223,418
- 1557 Lake Dr Loveland, CO$207K211,644
- 5 Marmac Dr Loveland, CO$228K1022,912
- 1435 Lake Dr Loveland, CO$688K334,336
- 1430 Lake Dr Loveland, CO$181K211,084
- 14 Marmac Dr Loveland, CO$227K211,879
- 10 Marmac Dr Loveland, CO$265K322,424
- 7 Gregg Dr Loveland, CO$193K221,413
- 3 Gregg Dr Loveland, CO$272K422,572
Nearby Schools in Loveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292