Well laid-out courtyard view unit with lots of sunlight (balcony/window facing east). Extensive use of tile, office nook, open kitchen with granite breakfast bar, corner fireplace and over-sized sun deck/balcony. Washer and dryer included in the unit.
CONTACT: (425) 615-1416
- 12 months lease
- $1590/month + Electricity (usually around $50-70)
- Pet friendly
- Last month rent + $500 for deposit
- All other utilities (water/sewer/trash) are included
- Building address: 1545 NW 57th St , Seattle, WA 98107
- Located on the 4th floor (of the 6 floors building)
- One parking spot included, additional street parking is possible
- Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher all included
- Oversized balcony/patio
Included Building Amenities:
- Secure entry both to building and garage
- On-site facility manager (including after hours)
- Fitness/exercise room (accessible 24 hours)
- Sauna (accessible 24 hours)
- Lounge with TV and WiFi internet (accessible 24 hours)
- Hot tub
- Business center
- Rooftop deck with garden space
- Building is pet friendly.
- Perfectly located in the heart of Ballard, walk to shops and restaurants.
- Optional storage room
Trash/sewer/water are already included. Tenant only pays for Hydro/Electricity.
- Built in 2003
- Views: 4,774 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $253,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $402
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Business Center, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 6
- Floor size: 630 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0464700000
- Zillow Home ID: 63561981
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $299-368K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ballard home values will rise 7.8% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Ballard homes, this home is valued 12% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% less than in Seattle, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
|Other Units in this Building (164)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1545 NW 57th St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!