1545 Page St, Philadelphia, PA 191214 beds, 1 bath, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 812 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $20,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 58
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 321023600
- Zillow Home ID: 10327849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1545 Page Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% less than in Philadelphia, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1543 Page St Philadelphia, PA$141K311,060
- 1539 Page St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,060
- 1541 Page St Philadelphia, PA$82K311,060
- 2017 N 16th St Philadelphia, PA$275K----1,839
- 1542 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$160K311,160
- 2019 N 16th St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 1540 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$50K311,160
- 2021 N 16th St Philadelphia, PA$53K----1,839
- 1537 Page St Philadelphia, PA$57K311,060
- 1538 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$156K311,160
- 1538 Fontain St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$186K43--
- 1538 Fontain St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$213K32--
- 1536 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$141K411,216
- 2025 N 16th St Philadelphia, PA$53K----1,839
- 1535 Page St Philadelphia, PA$51K311,230
- 1534 Page St Philadelphia, PA$161K311,122
- 2011 N 16th St Philadelphia, PA$91K----2,475
- 1534 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$159K311,216
- 1532 Page St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,156
- 2027 N 16th St Philadelphia, PA$60K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292