A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- Views: 4,172 all time views
- HOA Fee: $446
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $529
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Security Service, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water/Sewer, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Construction Type \ Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces, Garage Parking Features \ Carport, Garage Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ Countertop - Other, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Wine Refrigerator, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ Heated, Pool \ In Ground, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 945 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 05403111000
- Zillow Home ID: 16146307
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $354-570K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95003 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Aptos as a whole. Among 95003 homes, this home is valued 43.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Aptos, and 53.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aptos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95003 home values.
|1542 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$434K||2||1.5||1,215|
|1534 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$342K||2||1.5||1,215|
|1534 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$438K||2||1.5||1,215|
|1538 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$425K||3||2||1,170|
|1554 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$391K||2||1.5||945|
|1558 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$510K||3||2.5||1,440|
|1550 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$508K||3||3||1,440|
|1530 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$457K||3||2||1,200|
|1526 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$430K||2||1.5||1,215|
|1562 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$395K||2||1.5||945|
|1518 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$338K||2||1.5||1,215|
|1518 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$674K||2||1.5||1,816|
|1522 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$397K||2||1.5||945|
|1566 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$512K||3||2.5||1,440|
|1578 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$393K||2||1.5||945|
|1570 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$396K||2||1.5||945|
|1484 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$431K||2||1.5||1,215|
|1574 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$506K||3||3||1,440|
|1480 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$425K||3||2||1,170|
|1638 Dolphin Dr Aptos, CA||$500K||3||2||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Aptos
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.