- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1546 Woodside Hills Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $350,168
- Parcel #: T092900218
- Zillow Home ID: 103705367
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1546 Woodside Hills Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63376 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% higher than in Saint Peters, and 143.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Peters.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63376 home values.
- 1544 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$363K231,962
- 1542 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$371K333,560
- 1540 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$303K231,596
- 1538 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$334K232,122
- 1536 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$327K221,950
- 1534 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$245K221,660
- 1526 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$196K231,818
- 1524 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$144K221,615
- 1522 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$355K221,950
- 1520 Woodside Hills Dr Saint Peters, MO$363K131,942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!