- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 608 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- MLS #: 21348087
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Eating Area \ Pantry, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Sq Ft Source \ Broker, Contingency \ Backup Pending Other, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Split Bed Room, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Nature Area, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Great Room, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Eating Area \ Separate Room, Equipment \ Security Alarm Monitored, Equipment \ Security Alarm Rented, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Exterior Amenities \ Storage Shed, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ PlannedUnitDev, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29-11-15-007-033.000-022
- Zillow Home ID: 73254042
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-132K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46060 home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Noblesville as a whole. Among 46060 homes, this home is 9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Noblesville, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46060 home values.
|15469 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$130K||4||2.5||1,704|
|15453 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$122K||3||2||1,319|
|15445 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$122K||3||2||1,319|
|15477 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$122K||3||2||1,319|
|15437 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$117K||3||2||1,260|
|15485 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$120K||3||2||1,240|
|15442 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$123K||3||2||1,240|
|15454 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$124K||3||2||1,319|
|15448 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$123K||3||2||1,319|
|15438 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$134K||3||2.5||1,722|
|15429 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$119K||3||2||1,260|
|15430 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$120K||3||2||1,240|
|15454 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$122K||3||2||1,319|
|15493 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$137K||4||2.5||1,872|
|15426 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$132K||3||2.5||1,694|
|15462 Ten Point Dr Noblesville, IN||$119K||3||2||1,209|
|15464 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$142K||4||2.5||1,992|
|15421 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$135K||4||2.5||1,892|
|15472 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$139K||3||2.5||1,952|
|15456 Fawn Meadow Dr Noblesville, IN||$143K||3||3||1,878|
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!