1547 Caxambas Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145
Sold on 6/25/13: $4,400,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:7 baths
- Single Family:6,370 sq ft
- Lot:0.5 acres
- Year Built:2011
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $4,400,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- CoolingCentral, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Other
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Recreation room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Other
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth175
- Lot Width125
- Parcel #58112320002
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID43777203
- Covered Parking Spaces6
- Days on Zillow178
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$4,571,345||$3.75M – $5.12M||+$333,914||$717||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$18,000/mo||$5.0K – $30K/mo||--||$2.83||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 34145 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Marco Island as a whole. Among 34145 homes, this home is valued 1001.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 147.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34145 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marco Island, and 28.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34145 home values.
Neighborhood for 1547 Caxambas Court
Nearby Schools in Marco Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005