- Lot: 2,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 3,601 all time views
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $96,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Security, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ End Unit, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0681740148
- Zillow Home ID: 63482642
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $82-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33510 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.4% rise for Brandon as a whole. Among 33510 homes, this home is valued 20.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Brandon, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
|1545 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$107K||2||3||1,398|
|1549 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$132K||3||3.5||1,880|
|1543 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$91K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1551 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$96K||3||2||1,450|
|1541 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$103K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1553 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$92K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1539 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$107K||3||2.5||1,508|
|1555 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$119K||3||3||1,638|
|1537 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$108K||2||3||1,398|
|1557 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$99K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1546 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$119K||3||2.5||1,508|
|1544 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$106K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1535 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$92K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1548 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$96K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1542 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$96K||2||3||1,231|
|1550 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$99K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1559 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$106K||3||2.5||1,508|
|1540 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$99K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1552 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$99K||2||2.5||1,398|
|503 Debra Dr Brandon, FL||$273K||4||4||2,858|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!