- Lot: 3,325 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1973
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 823 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $46,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 764616
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Amenities \ Laminate Floors, Amenities \ Tile Floors, Building Stories \ 1 Story, Category \ Investment Income/Apartment, Common Name of Sub \ MONCREIF PARK, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Aluminum Siding, Legal Name of Subdiv \ MONCRIEF PARK, Lot Description/View \ Regular Lot, Lot Description/View \ Sidewalks, Major Appliances \ Range - Electric, Number of Buildings \ 1 Building, Number of Units \ 1 Unit, Parking Facilities \ On-Street Parking, Pool \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Structure \ Wood Frame, Type \ Sngl Family-Detached, Type of Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Type of Heating \ Space Heating, Type of Heating \ Window/Wall Unit, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0869650000
- Zillow Home ID: 44486238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $21-56K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Moncrief Park home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Moncrief Park homes, this home is priced exactly the same as the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Moncrief Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.1% higher than in Jacksonville, and 721.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Moncrief Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Moncrief Park home values.
|1550 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$34K||3||1||974|
|1540 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$33K||3||1||984|
|1552 W 23RD St Jacksonville, FL||--||2||1||795|
|1545 W 22nd St Jacksonville, FL||$31K||2||1||660|
|1549 W 22nd St Jacksonville, FL||$34K||3||1||1,000|
|1539 W 22nd St Jacksonville, FL||$34K||3||1||974|
|1558 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||--||3||1||1,033|
|1539 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$107K||4||2||2,438|
|1549 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$35K||3||1||1,120|
|1532 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$33K||3||1||857|
|1562 W 23RD St Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1553 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$40K||3||1||810|
|1559 W 22nd St Jacksonville, FL||$47K||3||1||1,398|
|1533 W 22nd St Jacksonville, FL||$33K||2||1||768|
|W 23RD St Jacksonville, FL||--||4||2||2,161|
|1563 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$109K||5||2||1,885|
|1522 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$60K||3||1||1,543|
|1565 W 22nd St Jacksonville, FL||$34K||2||1||857|
|1540 W 23rd St Jacksonville, FL||$77K||3||1||984|
|1527 W 22nd St Jacksonville, FL||--||2||1||819|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
William M. Raines High (assigned)9-122.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!