- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1548 W Poplar St, Griffin, GA 302242 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 054 01003A
- Zillow Home ID: 69906701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1548 W Poplar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Atlanta Metro, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30224 home values.
- 1552 W Poplar St Griffin, GA$43K221,206
- 1558 W Poplar St Griffin, GA$43K21954
- 308 Willow Way Griffin, GA$100K321,395
- 306 Willow Way Griffin, GA$102K321,489
- 304 Willow Way Griffin, GA$90K331,581
- 312 Willow Way Griffin, GA$100K321,373
- 314 Willow Way Griffin, GA$87K321,428
- 316 Willow Way Griffin, GA$95K321,581
- 318 Willow Way Griffin, GA$95K321,532
- 309 Willow Way Griffin, GA$90K321,395
- 311 Willow Way Griffin, GA$89K321,428
- 307 Willow Way Griffin, GA$86K321,489
- 313 Willow Way Griffin, GA$119K331,866
- 305 Willow Way Griffin, GA$90K321,428
- 315 Willow Way Griffin, GA$101K321,373
- 301 Willow Way Griffin, GA$120K431,880
- W Poplar St GA--------
- 1551 W Poplar St Griffin, GA$38K211,184
- 1541 W Poplar St Griffin, GA$56K321,647
- Willow Way GA--------
Nearby Schools in Griffin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292