- Views: 2,103 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $63,600
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- View: Water
- Property Status: Active
- Property Type: Land & Lots
- Type: Lot
- Lot Description: Less than .5 acre
- Suitable Use: Single Family Residence
- Zoning: Single Family Residence
- Waterfront Property: River Front
- Boat Facilities: Water Depth (4 ft +)
- Waterfront Property: Other-See Remarks
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dock
- Lot Description: Other-See Remarks
- Suitable Use: Recreation
- Lot Description: Water View
- Utilities: Other-See Remarks
- Boat Facilities: Assigned Slip
- Lot Description: Waterfront
- Boat Facilities: Covered
- Lot Description: Boat Lift
- Waterfront Property: 4 Mi)
- Misc Search: None
- Parcel #: 55-03-07-0-000-047
- Zillow Home ID: 84398614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36580, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% higher than in Summerdale, and 58.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summerdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Summerdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.