A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,618 all time views
- HOA Fee: $355/mo
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $501,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $742
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Building Type: Condo
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Heating: Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Additional Storage
- HOA Amenities: Boat Dock
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Location: Waterfront
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Stories: Below Ground Level
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Cottage/Bungalow
- Subclass: Condominium
- End Unit
- Ground Floor
- View: Marina
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 675 sqft
- Parcel #: 107200060
- Zillow Home ID: 15630824
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $437-545K.
Neighborhood: Los Prados
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Los Prados, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 277.8% higher than in San Mateo, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Los Prados home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Prados home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1545 Lago St|
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Hillsdale High (assigned)9-122.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.