- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 115 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,162 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $278,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 131784
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Property Type \ Residential, Waterfront Y\N \ No, Style \ Traditional, Water Heater Type \ Electric, Possession \ At Closing, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Heating Source \ Electric, Cooling Source \ Electric, Water \ Public Water, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Vinyl, Recreation Facilities \ Clubhouse, Recreation Facilities \ Fitness Facilities, Recreation Facilities \ Pool-Community, Fireplace Type \ Wood Burning, Kitchen\Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Equipment-Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Equipment-Kitchen \ Microwave, Equipment-Kitchen \ Range\Oven, Equipment-Kitchen \ Refrigerator, Laundry \ Dryer Connection, Laundry \ Washer Connection, Cooling Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Central, Underground Utilities Y\N \ Yes, May Sell \ Cash, Floors \ Carpet, Community \ Sidewalks, Master Bath Features \ Separate Shower, Master Bath Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Flood Insurance \ Unknown, Community \ Park, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanities, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Style \ Ranch, Property Description \ Full Size Lot, Laundry \ Laundry Room, SqFt Source \ Tax Assessor, May Sell \ Conventional, Rooms \ Dining Room-Separate, Rooms \ Living Room-Separate, Floors \ Wood, Exterior-Lot \ Fenced Yard, Exterior-House \ Patio-Uncovered, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, May Sell \ FHA, May Sell \ VA, Parking Description \ Attached, Rooms \ Family Room, Lot Size \ .25-.50 Acre, Master Bedroom Description \ Split Plan, Floors \ Ceramic, Recreation Facilities \ Tennis Courts, Exterior-Lot \ Privacy Fence, Status \ Active Contingent
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0537- -055
- Zillow Home ID: 111239561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31324 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Richmond Hill as a whole. Among 31324 homes, this home is 13.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31324, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Richmond Hill, and 13.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31324 home values.
|163 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$295K||4||3||3,008|
|155 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$247K||4||3||2,260|
|176 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$284K||4||3||2,800|
|171 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$305K||5||2||3,406|
|121 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$248K||4||2||2,229|
|8 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$318K||4||3||3,042|
|8 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$326K||4||3||3,000|
|16 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$312K||4||3||2,903|
|16 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$302K||4||3||3,238|
|179 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$299K||5||2.5||3,231|
|179 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$303K||5||3||3,231|
|24 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$261K||4||2.5||2,495|
|32 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$303K||5||3||3,321|
|210 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$277K||5||3||2,640|
|187 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$303K||5||3||3,359|
|40 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$296K||4||3||--|
|40 Patton Ln Richmond Hill, GA||$297K||4||3||3,269|
|195 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$266K||5||2||2,248|
|195 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$244K||5||2||2,165|
|218 Byron Dr Richmond Hill, GA||$282K||4||2.5||2,895|
Nearby Schools in Richmond Hill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!