155 E 93rd St APT 4G, New York, NY 101281 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $535,000
- Coop Maintenance \ 1305,Financing Allowed \ 70,Tax Deduction \ 45,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 11,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1522,Lot Number \ 20,Buyfolio Building ID \ 59800,Total Charges \ 1305
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 74
- Parcel #: 1522002000155000000004G
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 72531788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 155 E 93rd Street APT 4G
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 6a$962K------
- Apt 6D$766K------
- Apt 7A$994K------
- Apt 7E$708K------
- Apt 7G$717K------
- Apt 8E$956K------
- Apt 10B$1.49M------
- Apt 10c$897K------
- Apt 10E$722K------
- Apt 11C$722K------
- Apt 10A$1.49M------
- Apt 2C$785K------
- Apt 2E$723K------
- Apt 4B$1.48M------
- Apt 4D$720K------
- Apt 8D$720K------
- Apt 7D$791K------
- Apt 5G$688K11--
- Apt 11G$718K11--
- Apt 9G$759K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292