- Built in 1987
- 430 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,763 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $458
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $260,500
- Price/sqft: $168
- MLS #: 71712376
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3\10 to 1\2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w\ Restrictions, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Brick, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, FLOORING \ Tile, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, COOLING \ Heat Pump, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, COOLING \ Unit Control, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Tar & Gravel, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium\Co-Op, STYLE \ High-Rise
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 66
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00044 P:00203
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57192096
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $138-365K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02045 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Hull as a whole. Among 02045 homes, this home is 44.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hull, and 68.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02045 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (65)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 155 George Washington Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Hull
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.