A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ Plymouth, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rolling, Mill Rate \ 34.6500, Neighborhood \ Plymouth (119), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,544 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 00079300
- Zillow Home ID: 58864067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $283-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 0.1% next year. Among 06786 homes, this home is valued 135% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125.9% greater than in Litchfield, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Litchfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|154 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$249K||4||2.5||2,300|
|160 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$220K||4||2.5||2,440|
|148 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$257K||3||2.5||3,000|
|164 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$217K||--||--||--|
|164 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$285K||3||3.01||3,096|
|376 Preston Rd Terryville, CT||$226K||3||2.5||2,310|
|142 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$215K||3||2.5||2,192|
|174 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$233K||3||2.5||2,614|
|386 Preston Rd Terryville, CT||$242K||3||3||2,266|
|108 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$233K||3||3||1,903|
|366 Preston Rd Terryville, CT||$228K||3||1||2,604|
|182 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$225K||5||2||2,717|
|38 Crestview Rd Terryville, CT||$210K||3||2||2,100|
|26 Crestview Rd Terryville, CT||$213K||3||2.5||2,176|
|46 Crestview Rd Terryville, CT||$208K||3||2||2,065|
|360 Preston Rd Terryville, CT||$196K||3||1||1,796|
|Preston Rd Terryville, CT||$196K||3||1||1,796|
|188 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,056|
|79 N Harwinton Ave Terryville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|23 Crestview Rd Terryville, CT||$290K||5||3||3,221|
Nearby Schools in Litchfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!