155 NW Miller Rd, Portland, OR 972293 beds, 2 baths, 2,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $327,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Finished basement, 964 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,014 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: R324726
- Zillow Home ID: 98334938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 155 Nw Miller Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97229 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.7% lower than in Multnomah, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97229 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Multnomah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97229 home values.
- 8206 W Stark St Portland, OR$477K311,084
- 157 NW Miller Rd Portland, OR$717K532,290
- 8004 W Stark St Portland, OR$497K321,436
- 7785 W Stark St Portland, OR$667K42.52,108
- 151 NW Miller Rd Portland, OR$613K322,052
- 7777 SW Mayway Dr Portland, OR--------
- 7750 W Stark St Portland, OR$516K432,659
- 281 NW Miller Rd Portland, OR$1.22M342,647
- 221 NW Miller Rd Portland, OR$1.29M513.56,496
- 221 NW Miller Rd Portland, OR$1.35M556,534
- 7900 SW Mayway Dr Portland, OR$447K331,463
- 287 NW Miller Rd Portland, OR$643K535,107
- 7725 W Stark St Portland, OR$1.04M43.54,427
- 15 SW Miller Rd Portland, OR$395K422,306
- 335 NW Miller Rd Portland, OR$709K43.53,315
- 7800 SW Mayway Dr Portland, OR$349K321,489
- 7715 SW Mayway Dr Portland, OR$901K332,810
- 7810 SW Mayway Dr Portland, OR$536K321,664
- 120 SW Moonridge Pl Portland, OR$840K443,138
- 35 SW Moonridge Pl Portland, OR$615K32.52,954
Nearby Schools in Multnomah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.