- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
155 Oxford St, Cranston, RI 029204 beds, 2 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Parcel #: M:7-4 L:1021 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65864405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 155 Oxford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Cranston, and 26% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02920 home values.
- 333 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$177K321,568
- 279 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$146K21.51,088
- 145 Oxford St Cranston, RI$144K311,096
- 146 Oxford St Cranston, RI$144K421,660
- 289 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$143K321,495
- 273 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$139K41.5872
- 292 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$182K321,464
- 293 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$150K31960
- 159 Oxford St Cranston, RI$140K21.51,422
- 315 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$163K221,647
- 297 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$148K211,099
- 265 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$138K21.5872
- 272 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$123K311,420
- 268 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$193K52.51,864
- 167 Oxford St Cranston, RI$151K221,692
- 313 Princess Ave Cranston, RI$145K311,222
- 136 Elwyn St Cranston, RI$148K211,397
- 171 Oxford St Cranston, RI$124K31.51,368
- 170 Oxford St Cranston, RI$152K311,456
- 175 Oxford St Cranston, RI$144K211,274
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292