155 Reservoir Ave, Revere, MA 02151
Sold on 8/23/13: $265,000
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:5,355 sq ft
- Lot:10,676 sqft
- Year Built:2011
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $265,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow119
- Parcel #M:21 B:356 L:33A
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count16
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID56679497
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$581,302||$541K – $657K||+$6,800||$108||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,271/mo||$1.6K – $3.5K/mo||-$96||$0.42||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02151 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Revere as a whole. Among 02151 homes, this home is valued 119.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 70.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02151 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% higher than in Revere, and 42.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Revere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02151 home values.
Neighborhood for 155 Reservoir Avenue
Nearby Schools in Revere
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- William McKinley K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- A. C. Whelan Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Immaculate Conception K-8 0.6 mi
- Susan B. Anthony Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Frank M Sokolowski Elementary 1-4 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- William A Berkowitz Elementary 1-4 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Edgar A Hooks Elementary 1-4 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005