- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
155 Verplanck Ave, Beacon, NY 125082 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13020000605400210229100000
- Zillow Home ID: 30079852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 155 Verplanck Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% greater than in Beacon, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beacon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12508 home values.
- 70 Eliza St Beacon, NY$191K21938
- 161 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$189K221,440
- 151 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$248K211,120
- 64 Eliza St Beacon, NY$197K311,180
- 75 N Chestnut St Beacon, NY$238K32.51,948
- 150 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$183K21793
- 146 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$243K312,331
- 88 Oak St Beacon, NY$240K321,400
- 156 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$224K321,205
- 56 Eliza St Beacon, NY$255K31.51,656
- 55 N Chestnut St Beacon, NY$224K321,384
- 169 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$185K411,301
- 86 Oak St Beacon, NY$235K422,364
- 160 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$172K321,100
- 138 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$141K321,384
- 162 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$252K42.51,400
- 134 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$236K421,885
- Oak St Beacon, NY$235K421,544
- 173 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$179K211,212
- 57 Eliza St Beacon, NY$210K522,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!