- Lot: 4.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1845
- 338 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,947 all time views
- 91 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1997 for $3,500,000
- Price/sqft: $841
- MLS #: MA1786
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH6_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,363 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0039 B:0004 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59229375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is 1618.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 285.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|159 West St Beverly, MA||$3.95M||4||4||4,748|
|151 West St Beverly, MA||$4.34M||7||7.5||6,011|
|163 West St Beverly, MA||$5.64M||5||5.5||6,900|
|147 West St Beverly, MA||$1.91M||3||3.5||3,614|
|907 Hale St Beverly, MA||$517K||4||2||2,400|
|143 West St Beverly, MA||$2.82M||4||9||7,000|
|167 West St Beverly, MA||$3.4M||4||3.5||3,994|
|914 Hale St Beverly, MA||$1.38M||4||3.5||4,530|
|918 Hale St Beverly, MA||$1.63M||4||2.5||4,860|
|908 Hale St Beverly, MA||$1.68M||9||4.5||6,673|
|171 West St Beverly, MA||$4.05M||3||4||5,472|
|933 Hale St Beverly, MA||$512K||3||1.5||1,568|
|920 Hale St Beverly, MA||$1.23M||5||4||4,717|
|906 Hale St Beverly, MA||$1.07M||4||2||3,032|
|903 Hale St Beverly, MA||$1.08M||4||4||3,432|
|935 Hale St Beverly, MA||$563K||3||2.5||1,942|
|121 West St Beverly, MA||$1.95M||--||3||4,244|
|175 West St Beverly, MA||$5.83M||6||7||7,379|
|110 West St Beverly, MA||$680K||3||2.5||1,600|
|939 Hale St Beverly, MA||$572K||3||3||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded2.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.