- close to lakefront, great restaurants, summer festivals.... Walk everywhere!
- excersize room in building - no need for a gym membership
- community room in building - play billiards with friends or throw large parties
- storage locker
- giant, 300 SF in unit patio for that indoor/outdoor living feel
- 2 car underground climate controlled garage. Spaces are next to each other
- stainless steel appliances and granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms
- cherry wood cabinets and floors
- whirlpool tub off of master bedroom
- walk in closet
- Built in 2005
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,033
- All time views: 1,909
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $295/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, small dogs
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $184
- MLS #: 1429797
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Granite countertop
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0035516200004
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 68920256
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $233-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.6% less than in Milwaukee, and 24.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower East Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
|Other Units in this Building (102)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1550 E Royall Pl|
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.