1550 Eyrie Ln, Eugene, OR 974023 beds, 2 baths, 1,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,356 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 1694189
- Zillow Home ID: 61251135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1550 Eyrie Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Active Bethel market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Eugene, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Active Bethel home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eugene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Active Bethel home values.
- 1546 Eyrie Ln Eugene, OR$209K321,383
- 1556 Iron Horse Rd Eugene, OR$188K321,378
- 1536 Eyrie Ln Eugene, OR$212K321,334
- 1532 Eyrie Ln Eugene, OR$214K321,394
- 1540 Eyrie Ln Eugene, OR--321,333
- 1528 Eyrie Ln Eugene, OR$216K321,356
- 6084 Firestone Dr Eugene, OR$217K321,577
- 6075 Firestone Dr Eugene, OR$236K321,517
- 6079 Latour Ln Eugene, OR$219K421,601
- 1562 Iron Horse Rd Eugene, OR$199K321,356
- 1570 Iron Horse Rd Eugene, OR$199K321,418
- 6072 Firestone Dr Eugene, OR$207K321,334
- 6059 Latour Ln Eugene, OR$211K321,349
- 6063 Firestone Dr Eugene, OR$208K321,378
- 6090 Latour Ln Eugene, OR$214K321,358
- 6072 Firestone Dr Eugene, OR$185K321,334
- 1576 Iron Horse Rd Eugene, OR$202K321,406
- 6080 Kistler Ln Eugene, OR$209K3--1,373
- 6054 Firestone Dr Eugene, OR$216K321,378
- 6066 Latour Ln Eugene, OR$204K321,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292