1550 Greenfield AveAPT 202, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Sold on 3/8/13: $673,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:2,026 sq ft
- Lot:0.4 acres
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $673,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow281
- Last Remodel Year1974
- Parcel #4324023070
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20503796
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$712,090||$676K – $776K||+$4,408||$351||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,169/mo||$1.9K – $3.7K/mo||-$6||$1.56||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Westwood home values will rise 7.8% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Westwood homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood home values.
Neighborhood for 1550 Greenfield Avenue APT 202
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Nora Sterry Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Fairburn Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- University Senior High (assigned) 8-12 1.2 mi
- St. Paul the Apostle School K-8 0.4 mi
- New Horizon School Westside K-5 0.5 mi
- Westwood Elementary K-5 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005