A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $487
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 651 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 56766015
- Zillow Home ID: 19756328
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.2% lower than in San Jose, and 18.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
|1544 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$1.13M||4||2.5||2,527|
|1554 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$1.26M||6||3||2,936|
|1511 Oak Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$1.18M||5||3||2,760|
|1515 Oak Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$1.05M||4||2.5||2,156|
|1507 Oak Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$1.09M||4||2.5||2,500|
|1540 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$1.19M||5||3||2,760|
|1552 Dorcey Ln San Jose, CA||$1.17M||4||2.5||2,527|
|1558 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$1.21M||5||3||2,760|
|1519 Oak Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||2.5||2,527|
|1503 Oak Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$1.21M||5||3||3,000|
|1553 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$997K||4||2||1,874|
|1564 Dorcey Ln San Jose, CA||$1.17M||4||2.5||2,527|
|1562 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$1.07M||4||2.5||2,156|
|1524 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$1.14M||4||2.5||2,527|
|1551 Dorcey Ln San Jose, CA||$1.01M||4||2||1,874|
|1523 Oak Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$1.19M||5||3||2,760|
|1499 Oak Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||2.5||2,527|
|1557 Pam Ln San Jose, CA||$1.08M||4||2.5||2,156|
|1521 Juarceys Ct San Jose, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,904|
|1557 Dorcey Ln San Jose, CA||$1.22M||4||2.5||2,527|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!