- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15505 Ivy Hill Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731703 beds, 2 baths, 1,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $114,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 406 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0114768
- Zillow Home ID: 61714418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15505 Ivy Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 34.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 15509 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$119K321,327
- 15501 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$96K22986
- 15513 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$138K321,462
- 1100 SW 154th St Oklahoma City, OK$148K321,445
- 1101 SW 155th St Oklahoma City, OK$140K321,348
- 15425 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$128K421,452
- 1105 SW 155th St Oklahoma City, OK$119K321,164
- 15601 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$126K321,357
- 15421 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$113K321,280
- 15504 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,260
- 15508 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$108K321,086
- 15500 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$127K321,419
- 15424 Nightshade Dr Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,333
- 15512 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$139K421,452
- 1100 SW 155th St Oklahoma City, OK$112K321,080
- 15605 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,439
- 15417 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$127K321,400
- 15516 Ivy Hill Dr Oklahoma City, OK$138K321,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.