- Lot: 4,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $37,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $35
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Expansion, ATTIC \ Full, ATTIC \ Walk-Up, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Schenectady, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Schenectady, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Schenectady, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl + Brick, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, HEAT FUEL \ Electricity, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Radiator, HOA INCLUDES \ Trash Removal, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, Master Bath \ None, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 8, School District Code \ Schenectady, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ 3rd Party Approval, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ Bungalow, Sub Area \ Schenectady City - Mt. Pleasant, Swis Code \ 421500, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 42150004906500030450000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32472155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $74-112K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12303 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Schenectady as a whole. Among 12303 homes, this home is valued 47.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 71.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.8% lower than in Schenectady, and 97.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 12303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12303 home values.
|1541 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$96K||3||1||1,557|
|1557 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$90K||3||1||1,102|
|1537 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$89K||3||1||1,352|
|1563 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$98K||3||1||1,208|
|1569 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$89K||3||1||1,098|
|1533 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$91K||4||2||1,542|
|1526 Richard St Schenectady, NY||$92K||3||1||1,076|
|1522 Richard St Schenectady, NY||$96K||3||2||1,374|
|1530 Richard St Schenectady, NY||$94K||4||2.5||1,350|
|1518 Richard St Schenectady, NY||$86K||--||--||--|
|1571 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$89K||3||1||1,022|
|1579 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$92K||3||2||1,069|
|1562 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$109K||4||1.5||1,507|
|1556 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$110K||3||1||1,500|
|1573 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$99K||3||1||1,477|
|1568 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$101K||5||1||1,271|
|1550 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$79K||3||1||952|
|714 Michigan Ave Schenectady, NY||$94K||6||2||2,344|
|718 Michigan Ave Schenectady, NY||$84K||3||1||1,338|
|1544 Santa Fe St Schenectady, NY||$80K||2||2||1,266|
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!