- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 284 days on Zillow
- Views: 22,969 all time views
- 446 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $8,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,611
- MLS #: 14780629
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Other, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Other, Laundry Locations \ Inside, View \ Mountain View, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, TVServices \ Cable TV, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Square Footage Source \ Other, Fireplace Rooms \ Patio, View \ City Lights View, Pool Descriptions \ Heated, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Rooms \ Gym\Exercise, View \ Canyon View, Lot Size Source \ Other, Cooling Type \ Zoned A\C, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Patio Features \ Patio Open, Parking Features \ Gated, Parking Type \ Garage, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Interior Features \ Pre-wired for high speed Data, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Rooms \ Library, Fireplace Rooms \ Exterior, Interior Features \ Bar, Fireplace Rooms \ Dining, Rooms \ Sauna, Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), Interior Features \ Elevator, View \ Ocean View, Pool Descriptions \ Private Pool, Rooms \ Home Theatre, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Other Structural Features \ Service Entrance, PoolYN \ Y, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,275 sqft
- Heating: None
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2105863650
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.4-12.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 526.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 153.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|1546 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$6.84M||6||--||11,500|
|1556 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.11M||2||2||1,657|
|1561 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$5.04M||4||4||4,422|
|1546 Viewsite Ter Los Angeles, CA||$11.3M||6||--||11,564|
|8847 Evanview Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.39M||2||3||2,246|
|1588 Viewsite Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2.43M||3||5||--|
|1537 Viewsite Ter Los Angeles, CA||$3.23M||1||3||2,276|
|1568 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.68M||2||2||1,419|
|1539 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.19M||3||3||2,736|
|1567 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.18M||2||2||--|
|1567 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.15M||2||2||970|
|8841 Evanview Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.56M||3||3||2,539|
|8850 Evanview Dr Los Angeles, CA||$9.26M||5||8||6,600|
|1518 Viewsite Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2.54M||4||2.5||2,333|
|8842 Evanview Dr Los Angeles, CA||$5.05M||3||3||4,622|
|1517 Viewsite Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2.03M||2||3||1,562|
|1573 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.96M||3||3||2,287|
|1541 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.23M||2||3||2,013|
|8860 Evanview Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.16M||2||2||1,740|
|1578 Viewsite Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.83M||2||2||1,791|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!