15519 78th St, Jamaica, NY 1141412 beds, 6 baths, 3,969 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- 1245 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $810,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- MLS #: 2219810
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,969 sqft
- Parcel #: 114580072
- Zillow Home ID: 62742072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15519 78th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Howard Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 175% higher than in New York, and 79% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Howard Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Beach home values.
- 15521 78th St Jamaica, NY$819K----3,448
- 15515 78th St Jamaica, NY$822K----3,648
- 15523 78th St Jamaica, NY$789K----3,448
- 15513 78th St Howard Beach, NY$757K----3,448
- 15519 78th St Howard Beach, NY$694K1263,969
- 15519 78th St Howard Beach, NY$508K12621
- 15519 78th St Howard Beach, NY$473K------
- 15525 78th St Howard Beach, NY$840K----3,648
- 15511 78th St Jamaica, NY--113,448
- 15529 78th St Jamaica, NY$889K----3,648
- 15509 78th St Jamaica, NY$795K41.53,648
- 15518 78th St Howard Beach, NY$565K74--
- 15545 78th St Howard Beach, NY$477K1263,696
- 15531 78th St Jamaica, NY$791K----3,448
- 15533 78th St Jamaica, NY$841K753,448
- 15526 79th St Jamaica, NY--11850
- 15530 78th St Jamaica, NY$640K322,184
- 15528 78th St Jamaica, NY$742K----2,184
- 15524 78th St Jamaica, NY$744K332,184
- 15536 78th St Jamaica, NY$748K----2,184
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292