- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 1 day on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $577
- MLS #: 81437530
- View Virtual Tour
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 023332150
- Zillow Home ID: 15506792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is 14.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Pacifica, and 5.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|1540 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$641K||3||1||1,240|
|1560 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$637K||3||1||1,240|
|1511 Madeira Dr Pacifica, CA||$551K||3||1||1,040|
|1507 Madeira Dr Pacifica, CA||$609K||3||1||1,040|
|1528 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$641K||3||1||1,260|
|1572 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$676K||3||2||1,360|
|1515 Madeira Dr Pacifica, CA||$611K||3||1||1,040|
|1551 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$680K||3||1.5||1,290|
|1516 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$617K||3||1||1,040|
|1580 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$605K||3||1||1,040|
|1519 Madeira Dr Pacifica, CA||$608K||3||1||1,040|
|1503 Madeira Dr Pacifica, CA||$631K||3||1||1,040|
|1539 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$892K||5||3||2,410|
|1559 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$626K||3||1||1,040|
|1512 Madeira Dr Pacifica, CA||$639K||3||1||1,040|
|1527 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$623K||3||1||1,040|
|1571 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$724K||4||2||1,520|
|1588 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$708K||6||1.5||1,550|
|1504 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA||$606K||3||1||1,040|
|1527 Madeira Dr Pacifica, CA||$645K||3||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!