- Lot: 7,017 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 5,627 all time views
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $193,100
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: G4686724
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Community Features \ Playground, Construction Status \ Completed, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Attic Ventilator, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Lake and Sumter, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Private sewer, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 171927001000003900
- Zillow Home ID: 82415136
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-199K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32757 home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Mount Dora as a whole. Among 32757 homes, this home is 9.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32757, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% greater than in Mount Dora, and 60% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32757 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mount Dora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32757 home values.
|1548 Truscott Ct Mount Dora, FL||$236K||4||2.5||2,895|
|5013 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$180K||3||2||1,925|
|1536 Trustcott Ct Mount Dora, FL||$165K||--||--||--|
|1544 Truscott Ct Mount Dora, FL||$202K||3||2.5||2,210|
|5009 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$267K||3||2.5||3,070|
|5016 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$164K||3||2||1,728|
|5020 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$144K||3||2||1,303|
|5012 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$158K||3||2||1,510|
|5024 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$204K||3||2.5||2,160|
|5008 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$154K||3||2||1,489|
|5028 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$184K||4||2.5||1,929|
|1540 Truscott Ct Mount Dora, FL||$263K||4||2||3,540|
|1893 Strathmore Cir Mount Dora, FL||$196K||3||2||1,691|
|1549 Truscott Ct Mount Dora, FL||$194K||3||2||2,210|
|1889 Strathmore Cir Mount Dora, FL||$190K||3||2||1,918|
|5004 Ballark St Mount Dora, FL||$246K||4||2.5||3,236|
|5061 Gandross Ln Mount Dora, FL||$198K||3||2||2,221|
|1545 Truscott Ct Mount Dora, FL||$177K||3||2||1,920|
|1885 Strathmore Cir Mount Dora, FL||$327K||3||2.5||3,490|
|1536 Truscott Ct Mount Dora, FL||$269K||3||2.5||3,086|
Nearby Schools in Mount Dora
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!