1553 Glenwood Rd, Glendale, CA 912013 beds, 2 baths, 1,571 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $780,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,571 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 5622027002
- Zillow Home ID: 20823852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1553 Glenwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grandview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% less than in Glendale, and 36.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Grandview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grandview home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,573 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1926
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 1549 Glenwood Rd Glendale, CA$1.03M832,200
- 1201 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$645K331,704
- 1214 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$714K321,598
- 1207 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$667K211,558
- 1211 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$689K321,555
- 1539 Glenwood Rd Glendale, CA$723K331,888
- 1216 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$713K311,704
- 1607 Glenwood Rd Glendale, CA$524K21928
- 1546 Glenwood Rd Glendale, CA$407K211,166
- 1180 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$433K321,281
- 1215 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$598K211,020
- 1221 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$603K211,160
- 1222 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$604K211,296
- 1611 Glenwood Rd Glendale, CA$517K21920
- 1600 Glenwood Rd Glendale, CA$445K211,258
- 1540 Glenwood Rd Glendale, CA$911K322,800
- 1225 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$590K211,144
- 1211 Ruberta Ave Glendale, CA$609K211,200
- 1201 Ruberta Ave Glendale, CA$722K221,456
- 1172 Justin Ave Glendale, CA$519K321,745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.