15534 Morrison St, Sherman Oaks, CA 914034 beds, 5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
great westside and 101 acess. This is located in walking distance to the
new Hesby Oaks K-8 school and perfect for any extended or growing family or
a work from home set-up.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $1,203,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Gated Estate, circular Drwy, tennis sports court master w/private bath with Zen garden, guest house
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 2261034023
- Zillow Home ID: 19981644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15534 Morrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in Los Angeles, and 83.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encino home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 15600 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$826K321,658
- 15526 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$1.09M322,982
- 15524 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA--Studio11,016
- 15535 Huston St Encino, CA$883K321,835
- 15529 Huston St Encino, CA$868K321,786
- 15602 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$749K321,599
- 15541 Huston St Encino, CA$887K321,772
- 15523 Huston St Encino, CA$861K321,726
- 15518 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$1.26M64.53,891
- 15547 Huston St Encino, CA$884K321,835
- 15612 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$891K422,026
- 15535 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$1.01M532,510
- 15519 Huston St Encino, CA$803K221,604
- Morrison St Encino, CA$1.14M532,934
- 15541 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$859K321,990
- 15531 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$1.32M543,289
- 15601 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$844K321,680
- 15525 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$1.25M543,289
- 15512 Morrison St Sherman Oaks, CA$1.45M653,900
- 15553 Huston St Encino, CA$895K331,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!