- Lot: 2.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,220 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $64,450
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 813235
- Parking: 800 sqft
- Porch \ Rear Porch, Heating \ Heat Pump Electric, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Interior Features \ Book Shelves, Interior Features \ Masonry Fireplace, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Oven, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, State\Province \ VA, Municipality \ Franklin County, Major Area \ 04 - Franklin County, Exterior Doors \ Wood, Porch \ Front Porch, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Exterior Features \ Deck, Water Heater Type \ Tank, Water Heater Energy \ Electric, Residential Type \ Detached, Exterior Features \ Patio, Basement Y\N \ No, Basement \ Crawl Space, Appliances \ Cook Top, Windows \ Clad, Misc Features \ Paved Road, Water Class \ N\A, Style \ Ranch, Water Description \ Private Well, Lot Description \ Varied, Interior Features \ Skylight, Construction \ Cement Block, REO Properties \ REO, Sewer Description \ PrivSept-permit unkn
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,479 sqft
- Parcel #: 006 00-032 00
- Zillow Home ID: 107888661
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $139-369K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24101 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Hardy as a whole. Among 24101 homes, this home is 44.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.5% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24101 home values.
|Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$201K||3||1.5||2,479|
|1556 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$152K||3||1.5||1,465|
|1515 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$172K||3||2.1||2,240|
|240 Wycombe Rd Hardy, VA||$208K||3||2||1,680|
|1609 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$143K||3||1.5||1,343|
|1458 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$216K||3||2.5||1,951|
|1451 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$137K||3||1||1,800|
|17 Ridgecrest Rd Hardy, VA||$150K||3||2||1,812|
|26 Ridgecrest Rocky Mount, VA||--||--||--||--|
|26 Ridgecrest Rd Hardy, VA||$170K||3||2||1,304|
|160 Patsel Ct Hardy, VA||$231K||3||2||2,266|
|1653 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$168K||4||3||1,916|
|1430 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||--||3||1||1,275|
|1604 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||--||3||4||2,267|
|1601 Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||$130K||2||1||999|
|164 Patsel Ct Hardy, VA||$323K||4||3.5||2,583|
|Coopers Cove Rd Hardy, VA||--||--||--||--|
|163 Patsel Ct Hardy, VA||$205K||3||2||1,638|
|100 Patsel Ct Hardy, VA||$368K||3||3||2,224|
|76 Patsel Ct Hardy, VA||$261K||3||3||2,433|
Nearby Schools in Hardy
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!