This PET FRIENDLY Community includes a Community Pool, Water, and Grounds Maintenance. The community is also CENTRALLY located to I-75, Taco Bus, Brandon Mall, SR 60, Causeway Boulevard, and Leroy Selmon.
- Lot: 1,594 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 960 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $230
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $134,900
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: T2742522
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Pool \ Community, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Private Road, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Property Description \ Split Level, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0681740124
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63482630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $67-239K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33510 home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.4% rise for Brandon as a whole. Among 33510 homes, this home is 21.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Brandon, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
|1557 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$99K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1553 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$93K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1551 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$97K||3||2||1,450|
|1559 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$105K||3||2.5||1,508|
|1561 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$101K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1549 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$134K||3||3.5||1,880|
|1563 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$116K||3||3||1,638|
|1547 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$109K||3||3||1,312|
|1545 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$108K||2||3||1,398|
|1554 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$127K||3||2.5||1,560|
|1556 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$100K||3||2.5||1,312|
|1558 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$97K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1552 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$99K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1560 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$121K||3||2.5||1,600|
|1550 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$99K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1543 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$92K||2||2.5||1,231|
|1548 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$96K||2||2.5||1,398|
|1562 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$97K||3||2.5||1,312|
|1546 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$119K||3||2.5||1,508|
|1541 Deer Tree Ln Brandon, FL||$103K||2||2.5||1,398|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.