1555 Merrill St SPC 112, Santa Cruz, CA 950622 beds, 2 baths, 1,688 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2002
- 41 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $252
- MLS #: ML81420490
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office,Additional Rooms \ Storage,Amenities Misc. \ 220 Volts,Amenities Misc. \ Other,Amenities Misc. \ Screens,Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s),Amenities Park \ Billiard Room,Amenities Park \ Car Wash Area,Amenities Park \ Club House,Amenities Park \ Community TV Antenna,Amenities Park \ Gym/Exercise Facility,Amenities Park \ Organized Activities,Amenities Park \ Public Trans,Amenities Park \ RV/Boat Storage,Amenities Park \ Spa/Hot Tub,Bathroom \ Other,Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+,Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+,Bathroom \ Sunken/Garden Tub,Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom,Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+,Communications \ Cable TV,Cooling \ Whole House Fan,Dining Room \ Dining "L",Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation,Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances,Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater,Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor,Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower,Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet,Energy Features \ Walls Insulated,Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s),Energy Features \ Whole House Fan,Exterior \ Lap Skirt,Exterior \ Siding - Lap,Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Fireplaces \ Family Room,Fireplaces \ Wood Burning,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Carpet - Area,Flooring \ Laminate,Foundation \ Sealed Crawlspace,Garage Parking Features \ Awning Carport(s),Heating \ Central Forced Air,Heating \ Gas - Natural,HOA Amenities \ Billiard Room,HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area,HOA Amenities \ Club House,HOA Amenities \ Community Pool,HOA Amenities \ Community TV Antenna,HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility,HOA Amenities \ Organized Activities,HOA Amenities \ RV/ Boat Storage,HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub,Horse Property \ No,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Microwave,Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Laundry Facility,Listing Class \ Residential Mobile Homes,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Description \ Views,Lot Location \ Clubhouse - Close To,Lot Location \ Corner,Park Fees Include \ Management on Site,Park Fees Include \ Park Maintenance,Park Fees Include \ Water,Park Home Site \ Leased Land,Park Home Site \ Other Park Site,Park Home Site \ Unit Will Remain,Roof \ Composition,Structure SqFt Source \ Agent,Subclass \ Double Wide Mobile Home,Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters,Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters,
- # Stories: 0.0
- Floor size: 1,688 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 02726129112
- Zillow Home ID: 82972163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1555 Merrill Street SPC 112
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.5% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 55.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- Spc 19$184K21.5896
- Spc 58$181K221,080
- Spc 67$178K221,060
- Spc 87$260K221,050
- Spc 124$165K22832
- Spc 137$1.26M221,950
- Spc 161$712K221,509
- Spc 21$165K22832
- Spc 116$191K221,200
- Spc 120$255K221,040
- Spc 159$429K321,323
- Spc 171$202K221,232
- Spc 6$172K221,015
- Spc 111A$165K22832
- Spc 8$183K22960
- Spc 12$170K22980
- Spc 17$263K221,200
- Spc 20$182K221,090
- Spc 168$166K22880
- Spc 82$168K22960
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292