1555 Ralee Dr, Winston Salem, NC 271275 beds, 2 baths, 2,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $53,500
- Price/sqft: $21
- Finished basement, 1253 sqft
- Parking: 540 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,576 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 6824310226
- Zillow Home ID: 5792834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1555 Ralee Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27127 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 74.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.8% greater than in Winston-Salem, and 201.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winston-Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27127 home values.
- 1945 Hawkcrest Ct Winston Salem, NC$122K321,356
- 1940 Hawkcrest Ct Winston Salem, NC$117K321,361
- 1955 Hawkcrest Ct Winston Salem, NC$122K321,321
- 1892 Gyro Dr Winston Salem, NC$99K31.51,284
- 1560 Ralee Dr Winston Salem, NC$127K32.52,349
- 1950 Hawkcrest Ct Winston Salem, NC$122K321,473
- 1601 Ralee Dr Winston Salem, NC$79K311,440
- 1965 Hawkcrest Ct Winston Salem, NC$122K321,410
- 1636 Park Terrace Ln Winston Salem, NC$114K321,360
- 1580 Ralee Dr Winston Salem, NC$137K222,118
- 1904 Saffron Pl Winston Salem, NC$49K21866
- 1902 Saffron Pl Winston Salem, NC$59K21886
- 1906 Saffron Pl Winston Salem, NC$49K21882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!