1555 S Pico Cir, Mesa, AZ 852063 beds, 2 baths, 1,643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,357 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- HOA Fee: $39
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $280,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mesa High, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,643 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14055269
- Zillow Home ID: 7650809
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1555 S Pico Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.1% lower than in Mesa, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85206 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,399 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2008
- Studio, 1 baths
- 1549 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$176K321,473
- S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$176K--2.51,473
- 1543 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$227K432,138
- 1550 S Parkcrest Cir Mesa, AZ$229K--32,147
- 1558 S Parkcrest Cir Mesa, AZ$167K321,473
- 1535 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$185K321,643
- 1542 S Parkcrest Cir Mesa, AZ$214K--2.51,846
- 1536 S Parkcrest Cir Mesa, AZ$166K--2.51,473
- 1556 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$182K--2.51,473
- 1529 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$203K--2.51,643
- 1544 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$186K--2.51,643
- 1550 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$175K--2.51,317
- 1538 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$195K421,900
- 1530 S Parkcrest Cir Mesa, AZ$223K--2.51,846
- 1532 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$196K--2.51,846
- 1526 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$213K--2.51,846
- 1557 S Parkcrest Cir Mesa, AZ$184K321,643
- 4528 E Hopi Ave Mesa, AZ$183K321,643
- 1520 S Pico Cir Mesa, AZ$235K532,147
- 1541 S Parkcrest Cir Mesa, AZ$210K--2.51,846
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!