A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-220K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Middletown is $10,828.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Middletown is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- All time views: 1,170
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $211,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $185
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- 2nd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- 3rd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Finished
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Patio
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Other
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Open
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Central Vacuum
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Porch Type: Open
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Cape Cod
- Water Source: Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,141 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: R07723
- Zillow Home ID: 57866842
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06457 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% greater than in Middletown, and 12.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06457 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middletown.
Nearby Schools in Middletown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.