1556 Crosswind Cir, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 436 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Private Cul-De-Sac Conservation Lot.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 322231182900220
- Zillow Home ID: 46242622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1556 Crosswind Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% higher than in Orange, and 1359.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 1560 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$162K321,959
- 1552 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$154K421,328
- 1564 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$212K42.52,089
- 1548 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$202K42.52,089
- 1568 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$154K321,519
- 1544 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$151K321,568
- 1557 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$169K32.51,528
- 1572 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$150K321,568
- 1561 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$149K321,321
- 1540 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$154K32.51,528
- 1569 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$172K321,568
- 1576 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$183K42.52,089
- 1536 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$164K321,503
- 1601 Cypress Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$156K32.51,480
- 1601 Cypress Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$175K32.51,480
- 1600 Cypress Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$167K321,658
- 1573 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$144K321,503
- 1606 Cypress Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$162K321,712
- 1517 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$179K32.51,643
- 1532 Crosswind Cir Orlando, FL$154K321,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.