- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 2,087 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $293,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $282
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 266 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 48606047
- Zillow Home ID: 19725375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $346-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts East San Jose home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is valued 23.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% greater than in San Jose, and 40% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
|1551 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$325K||3||2||1,040|
|1565 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$308K||3||2||1,040|
|1543 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$333K||3||2||1,040|
|1571 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$300K||3||2||1,040|
|1556 Terilyn Ave San Jose, CA||$321K||3||1||960|
|1564 Terilyn Ave San Jose, CA||$316K||3||1||960|
|1550 Terilyn Ave San Jose, CA||$324K||3||1||960|
|1570 Terilyn Ave San Jose, CA||$321K||3||2||1,040|
|1537 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$413K||3||2||1,306|
|1579 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$290K||3||2||1,040|
|1542 Terilyn Ave San Jose, CA||$334K||3||1||960|
|1578 Terilyn Ave San Jose, CA||$364K||3||2||1,210|
|1552 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$472K||4||2||1,313|
|1558 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$439K||3||2||1,040|
|1544 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$459K||3||2||1,306|
|1566 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$447K||3||2||1,040|
|1529 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$429K||3||3||1,330|
|1536 Terilyn Ave San Jose, CA||$343K||3||1||960|
|1538 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$420K||3||2||1,040|
|1585 Foley Ave San Jose, CA||$328K||3||2||1,040|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!