A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 2,401 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $970,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $536
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 8 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- System Locale \ CARETS, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Fire Place Fuel \ Wood, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Lot Description \ Yard, Listing Terms \ Cash, Lot Description \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Driveway, Parking Features \ Driveway Gate, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Lot Description \ Street Paved, View \ Trees\Woods View, Rooms \ Great Room, Lot Description \ Horse Property Unimproved, Lot Description \ Secluded, View \ Canyon View, Lot Description \ Horse Property, View \ Rocks View, Lot Description \ Wooded, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Interior Features \ Phone System, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Tree Top View, Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Commission Restrictions, Listing Status \ Pending, Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Zone, Water \ District\Public (N), Year Built Source \ Assessor, Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Parking Features \ Auto Driveway Gate, View \ Pasture View, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Rooms \ Studio, Rooms \ Florida\Screened Room, View \ Fields View, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4448018038
- Zillow Home ID: 20551458
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $680K-1.91M.
Market guideZillow predicts 90290 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Topanga as a whole. Among 90290 homes, this home is valued 34.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90290, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Topanga, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90290 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Topanga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90290 home values.
|1543 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$724K||1||1||672|
|1548 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$869K||--||--||418|
|1555 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$736K||1||1||844|
|19769 Horseshoe Dr Topanga, CA||$1.25M||3||1||1,173|
|19791 Horseshoe Dr Topanga, CA||$959K||2||2||1,328|
|1524 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$781K||2||2||912|
|1610 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA||$1.4M||2||3||2,048|
|1529 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$1.22M||3||2||2,196|
|1525 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$892K||2||1||1,352|
|19747 Horseshoe Dr Topanga, CA||$1.36M||3||3||2,146|
|1503 Bainum Dr Topanga, CA||$728K||1||1||754|
|1527 Bainum Dr Topanga, CA||$1.23M||2||2||1,758|
|1500 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$1.11M||3||2.5||1,200|
|1500 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$886K||3||2.5||1,200|
|1519 Bainum Dr Topanga, CA||$749K||2||1||859|
|1521 Fernwood Pacific Dr Topanga, CA||$999K||2||2||1,602|
|19788 Horseshoe Dr Topanga, CA||$1.11M||1||1||904|
|19814 Horseshoe Dr Topanga, CA||$1.25M||2||3||1,392|
|1509 Bainum Dr Topanga, CA||--||3||2||1,280|
|1525 Bainum Dr Topanga, CA||$788K||2||1||981|
Nearby Schools in Topanga
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!