- Lot: 8,084 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,764 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: OC15053551
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Gas Oven, Appliances \ Microwave, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Rural, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fencing \ Good Condition, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Garage - Three Door, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Roofing \ Concrete, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SaleType \ Standard, SecurityFeatures \ Security System, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Stories \ One Level, Style \ Contemporary, Utilities \ 220V In Laundry, View \ Hills, WaterSource \ District/Public, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0395731160000
- Zillow Home ID: 69014437
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-204K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92394 home values will increase 14.5% next year, compared to a 15.5% increase for Victorville as a whole. Among 92394 homes, this home is 16.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92394, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% higher than in Victorville, and 146.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92394 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92394 home values.
|15570 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$206K||5||3||2,031|
|15582 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$217K||6||2||2,183|
|15564 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$218K||6||2||2,183|
|15588 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$213K||5||2||2,183|
|15573 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$206K||5||3||2,031|
|15546 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$206K||4||2||1,963|
|15567 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$217K||6||2||2,183|
|15558 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$206K||5||3||2,031|
|15594 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$162K||3||2||1,479|
|15561 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$192K||4||2||1,809|
|14849 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$200K||5||3||2,031|
|14843 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$162K||3||2||1,479|
|14843 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$168K||3||2||1,479|
|15555 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$204K||4||2||1,963|
|15552 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$208K||5||3||2,031|
|14855 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$204K||6||2||2,183|
|15576 War Arrow St Victorville, CA||$195K||4||2||1,809|
|15570 War Arrow St Victorville, CA||$205K||5||3||2,031|
|15564 War Arrow St Victorville, CA||$214K||6||2||2,183|
|15549 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$193K||4||2||1,809|
Nearby Schools in Victorville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Challenger School of Sports and Fitness... (assigned)K-60.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.