A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,084 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,801 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $192,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommunityFeatures \ Rural, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, LastChangeType \ Pending, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Roofing \ Concrete, Pool \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Stories \ One Level, View \ Hills, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Appliances \ Microwave, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Style \ Contemporary, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Utilities \ 220V In Laundry, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, SecurityFeatures \ Security System, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Parking \ Garage - Three Door, Appliances \ Gas Oven, Fencing \ Good Condition, SeniorYN \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0395731160000
- Zillow Home ID: 69014437
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-204K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92394 home values will increase 14.5% next year, compared to a 15.5% increase for Victorville as a whole. Among 92394 homes, this home is valued 17.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92394, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% greater than in Victorville, and 146.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92394 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92394 home values.
|15570 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$208K||5||3||2,031|
|15582 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$217K||6||2||2,183|
|15564 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$217K||6||2||2,183|
|15588 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$213K||6||2||2,183|
|15573 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$208K||5||3||2,031|
|15546 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$208K||4||2||1,963|
|15567 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$216K||6||2||2,183|
|15558 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$208K||5||3||2,031|
|15594 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$163K||3||2||1,479|
|15561 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$192K||4||2||1,809|
|14849 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$199K||5||3||2,031|
|14843 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$163K||3||2||1,479|
|14843 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$168K||3||2||1,479|
|15555 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$206K||4||2||1,963|
|15552 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$210K||5||3||2,031|
|14855 Wigwam Ct Victorville, CA||$203K||6||2||2,183|
|15576 War Arrow St Victorville, CA||$193K||4||2||1,809|
|15570 War Arrow St Victorville, CA||$207K||5||3||2,031|
|15564 War Arrow St Victorville, CA||$214K||6||2||2,183|
|15549 Peace Pipe St Victorville, CA||$193K||4||2||1,809|
Nearby Schools in Victorville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Challenger School of Sports and Fitness... (assigned)K-60.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.