1559 Parrot St, San Diego, CA 921053 beds, 2 baths, 1,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,171 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 5404920300
- Zillow Home ID: 17078572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1559 Parrot Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairmount Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 120% greater than in San Diego, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairmount Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount Park home values.
- 1549 Parrot St San Diego, CA$370K321,171
- 1569 Parrot St San Diego, CA$370K321,175
- 1579 Parrot St San Diego, CA$363K321,114
- 1603 Rowan St San Diego, CA$361K421,218
- 1535 Parrot St San Diego, CA$370K321,357
- 3709 Cedar St San Diego, CA$355K321,137
- 1550 Parrot St San Diego, CA$323K321,114
- 1560 Parrot St San Diego, CA$356K321,402
- 1611 Rowan St San Diego, CA$381K421,527
- 1570 Parrot St San Diego, CA$408K42.51,994
- 1580 Parrot St San Diego, CA$484K431,688
- 1540 Parrot St San Diego, CA$423K321,357
- 1527 Parrot St San Diego, CA$425K321,457
- 1619 Rowan St San Diego, CA$349K311,086
- 1615 Cactusridge St San Diego, CA$464K32.51,698
- 1630 Parrot St San Diego, CA$459K321,869
- 1540 38th St APT 4 San Diego, CA$275K21918
- 1540 38th St APT 2 San Diego, CA$336K21918
- 1540 38th St San Diego, CA$758K954,032
- 1519 Parrot St San Diego, CA$366K321,137
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.