156 Chelsea St APT 160, East Boston, MA 02128Studio, 1 bath, 717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 717 sqft
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Central A/C, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Private Roofdeck, Off Street Parking Space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 717 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06273 S:030
- Zillow Home ID: 71490672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 156 Chelsea Street APT 160
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Boston, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 156 Chelsea St APT 204 Boston, MA$260KStudio1943
- 156 Chelsea St APT 301 Boston, MA$271K11717
- 159 Chelsea St Boston, MA$433K632,330
- 168 Chelsea St Boston, MA$375K211,200
- 160 Chelsea St East Boston, MA$257K121,377
- 156 Chelsea St APT 201 East Boston, MA$246K11730
- 157 Chelsea St Boston, MA$385K633,542
- 170 Chelsea St Boston, MA$451K833,582
- 167 Chelsea St Boston, MA$530K343,819
- 167 Chelsea St # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 169 Chelsea St # 4 Boston, MA$251K------
- 155 Chelsea St Boston, MA$388K632,892
- 171 Chelsea St # 3 Boston, MA$253K------
- 156 Chelsea St APT 201 Boston, MA$235K11830
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292