- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,233 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 1091750
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Property Category \ Single Family, Historic \ Unknown, Insulation \ Unknown, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Utility Room, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Cable TV, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Deck, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Heat System \ Forced Water, Hot Water \ Tank, Garage Desc \ Attached, Type \ Ranch, Heat System \ Baseboard, Near \ Tennis, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Near \ Golf, Lot Description \ Out Building, Electric \ Fuses, Lot Description \ Above Ground Pool, Status \ Back on Market, Basement Type \ Full, Basement Access \ Bulkhead, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Laundry, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Kitchen, Basement Finish \ Part Finished
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,388 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:11-4 L:1235 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65831802
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02920 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Cranston as a whole. Among 02920 homes, this home is 26% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% higher than in Cranston, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02920 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02920 home values.
|155 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$291K||3||2.5||3,400|
|150 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$183K||3||2||1,134|
|151 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$236K||4||2||2,128|
|170 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$190K||3||2||1,132|
|105 Salem Ave Cranston, RI||$188K||3||2||1,194|
|171 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$128K||2||1||966|
|109 Salem Ave Cranston, RI||$161K||2||1.5||924|
|140 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$176K||3||1||1,074|
|99 Salem Ave Cranston, RI||$184K||3||1||1,276|
|91 Salem Ave Cranston, RI||$156K||3||1||1,040|
|104 Salem Ave Cranston, RI||$188K||3||1||1,136|
|52 Uxbridge St Cranston, RI||$149K||2||1||912|
|174 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$248K||3||2||1,608|
|115 Salem Ave Cranston, RI||$195K||3||1||1,220|
|48 Uxbridge St Cranston, RI||$154K||3||1.5||988|
|112 Salem Ave Cranston, RI||$183K||3||1||1,092|
|137 Hazelton St Cranston, RI||$158K||3||2||960|
|42 Uxbridge St Cranston, RI||$172K||3||1.5||1,105|
|60 Uxbridge St Cranston, RI||$210K||3||2||1,158|
|51 Uxbridge St Cranston, RI||$164K||3||2||1,463|
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!