This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 291 all time views
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Additional Room Type: Laundry
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Stove Top
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Full Screens
- Multi Zone Heat
- Underground Utilities
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Upper Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: Yes
- Oil Tank Desc: In Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: To Be Built
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117131397
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $311-655K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.2% less than in New London, and 51.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!