156 New Haven Ave, Derby, CT 064184 beds, 2 baths, 2,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1879
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Type \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Gas on Gas, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Rolling, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,132 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: 002053
- Zillow Home ID: 57899877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 156 New Haven Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06418, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% greater than in Derby, and 16.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06418 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Derby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06418 home values.
- 158 New Haven Ave Derby, CT$138K321,899
- 154 New Haven Ave Derby, CT$162K332,112
- 161 New Haven Ave Derby, CT$206K632,456
- 1059 Long Hill Rd Guilford, CT$364K421,915
- 134 N Fair St Guilford, CT$357K41.51,814
- 2 Rockwell Pl Derby, CT$131K21.5884
- 286 N River St Guilford, CT$267K411,075
- 75 Commodore Cmns Derby, CT$157K21.51,116
- 97 Commodore Cmns Derby, CT$158K21.51,116
- 31 Commodore Cmns Derby, CT$138K21.51,116
- 63 Commodore Cmns Derby, CT$152K211,116
- 248 Sam Hill Rd Guilford, CT$597K333,187
- 148 New Haven Ave Derby, CT$191K632,564
- 22 Sachems Ave Guilford, CT$1.31M32.52,688
- 5 Chapel St Derby, CT$218K32.52,146
- 225 Dromara Rd Guilford, CT$470K322,592
- 1588 Little Meadow Rd Guilford, CT$300K211,464
- 77 Nut Plains Rd Guilford, CT$380K322,070
- 7 Rockwell Pl Derby, CT$155K221,662
- 146 New Haven Ave Derby, CT$220K623,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!